- Spring-powered: The Cyma 26 Series Spring Action Pistol is powered by a spring mechanism, which means that it must be manually cocked before each shot.
- Full-size design: The P698 has a full-size design that closely resembles the look and feel of a real pistol. It measures approximately 8 inches in length and weighs around 0.5 pounds.
- Durable construction: The pistol is made of high-quality ABS plastic, which makes it lightweight and durable. It is also easy to maintain and clean.
- Realistic details: The P698 features realistic details such as a textured grip, slide serrations, and a trigger safety. It also has a working magazine release button and a magazine that holds up to 10 rounds.
- Fixed hop-up system: The pistol has a fixed hop-up system, which helps to improve accuracy and range by putting backspin on the BBs as they are fired.
- Velocity: The P698 has a velocity of 170 – 250 FPS, which makes it suitable for backyard target shooting and small-scale airsoft games.
- Exterior: Plastic exterior, lightweight frame with easy to pull slide.
- Low cost: The Cyma 26 Series Spring Action Pistol is a relatively low-cost airsoft gun, making it a great option for beginners or those on a budget.
* Do not cock the gun whilst finger on the trigger, as this will damage and/or jam the firing mechanism, this damage is not covered by warranty.
* If cheap/inferior pellets and/or re-used BB's and are found to be jammed in the gun, warranty is voided.
|100 - 150
|Variant / Platform
Our courier partners deliver from Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. We will attempt to dispatch all packages within 24 hours, although at peak times this may take slightly longer. Orders with products with two-tone service or Defence Check may take longer to dispatch.
Once the order is dispatched you will get an email with the tracking number and which courier partner it’s going to be delivered via. Any missing/incorrect items need to be reported with 48hrs of signed delivery.
Faulty Product?! Unfortunately that is part of life but be rest assured we are here to help! Contact one of our friendly staff via phone or email. Stating what the problem is, if we can resolve the problem via phone or email great if not then they will advise how to send it back and what details we require.